Tea Seminar Online
An online tea seminar with a visit to a tea plantation in Kenya.
TIME: Sundays or according to individual wishes. NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Individual participants or groups of up to 35 participants.
90 mins 13.00 - 14.30
- Try purple tea
- A total of six types of tea from all over the world
- 20min live stream on the purple tea plantation in Kenya
- Very fair compensation for the local farmers
- Learn all about the history and cultivation of tea
- How do you recognize good tea by the cup, scent and leaf
- Learn the best way to prepare tea in the tea seminar
- Why the teapot is important in the preparation
- Q&A live with Kenneth and Shiru, tea farmers in Kenya
- Advance delivery of the teas
My name is Angelo and in this online tea seminar, I will take you on a journey into the wonderful world of tea . I have been professionally involved with tea for over 13 years and I am pleased that you also want to learn more about tea.
Picture with a tea tasting in Kenya
In Kenya there are two small family-owned tea gardens and so I came up with the idea of doing an online tea seminar where tea is tried and I take you live to the tea plantation for 20 minutes. Then you will learn even more emotionally about tea cultivation from my Kenyan family and you will smell fresh tea leaves.
The reason is that I would like to see the world more transparent and fair . I lived in Kenya when I was a teenager and I always wanted to bring these experiences closer in a form here.
Me, my uncle Kenneth and my cousin Shiru are looking forward to your tea seminar participation!
This is what an online tea seminar participant needs
- min. 1, max. 6 teacups
- at least 1 preparation utensil (tea strainer, tea egg, teapot, empty teabag)
If you have more questions, then write an email or give me a call.